Week of my freedom

Saturday 27 June 2009

okay, so Bella actually hung out with the rest of Sekompond peeps since Iwan's farewell (?) party. She's alright without me and Carisa I guess, so that's okay. :D

I forgot to say that I got my report. it was fine, for me. but I found out my major weakness was MATH and I seriously need to study hard for it. srsly.
okay, so my report basically went like this.

  1. Chemistry - C
  2. Biology - B (I seriously didn't expect that, but better than nothing)
  3. Physics - A (LOL YES)
  4. English - B (apparently, we can't get higher than that because then we might as well do the IG if we could)
  5. Geography - A :D
  6. ICT - B D:
  7. DT - B (I SURVIVED IT)
so, it was satisfying. mostly Bs, but that's a start. ~
i'll need to improve the Cs a bit though. Math's always been my weakness.

well you've heard the rest from the others so I won't need to explain what we've done in the past week.
Recently i've been into fanfics though (no, not SMUT thank you, I prefer PG-13 and under) mostly about anime and stuff. KHR fanfics are surprisingly good, to be honest. 0___0 and somehow i've been hooked to Gokudera/Haru >< some fics are just plain wrong. I try to avoid those and be a good girl :D (not to mention I hate hate hate smut and R-rated stuff, they tend to get... scary)
LJ's probably the best source of entertainment/news you can ever find.

okay, Hetalia rant warning. just wanted to let it out. :D

NEXT EPISODE THERE'S LIECHTENSTEIN AND SWITZERLAND YES. JUST... YES. I've been waiting for my favorite Hetalia female character for so long I got so excited when this news leaked out. AAA


ISN'T LIECHTENSTEIN CUTE? >< she's cute. oh yes she is.
and not to mention her seiyuu's Rie Kugumiya and Switzerland's seiyuu is Romi Paku. THE SAME VOICE ACTORS FOR ED AND AL AA. I can't watch the next episode without thinking FMA, just like when I hear England I think of Sasuke. XD
stole took those pics from the official website. >D

Rant ends here.

oh and listen to this guys:

Just... listen to it, okay? T_T

in Indonesia i'll need a lot of koper space for the mangas. really.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SLEEPOVER ><

4 peeps who replied:

syania/bs said...

U DDNT SAY WT U GOT IN MATHS
nice report tho.
omg physics A i wish i get an A too aaa amin

sylphiawings said...

oh right i forgot. anyway i got a C.
DID YOU LISTEN TO IT

syania/bs said...

no. :D

sylphiawings said...

DIE