Accomplishment

Friday 5 June 2009

This is very weird, but everyone's like making a Twitter while I explore the world that is LJ.
I finally made one after like 2 years? Carisa always had to go online so I didn't need one at first, but now I realize I should just pwn my own account instead of using Carisa's all the time.

And so, I made an LJ account. XD
purely to follow news on the East over there, I miss it a lot. Also to take icons. Fanfics probably too, but not really into them unless they're straight. AND I DO MEAN STRAIGHT.

I started my revision already, almost done with Biology. Now, off to Physics.

I wish Adam Lavinia Arif and Carisa so they can pass the 'Ze Concert' auditions.

and I guess that's it.



Spread the love people. credit to ryutsuki_sama from LJ.

3 peeps who replied:

Hamzah Al Asadulloh said...

i don't love it

HAHA

ahh those people are so cool for joining tp2p *-*

sylphiawings said...

DIE
what people.

Faroline said...

wat ze concert??