Tomorrow's way

Wednesday 1 July 2009

SONG NAME (THE TITLE ABOVE) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ENTRY, or maybe it is BUT WHATEVER.

I had my sleepover. and It was hella fun. XD
The only thing that we did on our to-do list was actually 'Watch Mystery 6' which really, at the end, freaked me out again. but anyway.

TGI FRIDAYS' CHRONICLES, OR ANY MUSHY NEW INGREDIENT WE MAKE IN ANY RESTAURANT SHOULD BE COMMEMORATED. I think Carisa has said gooey substance in her laptop or something. I wish I brought my camera that day.

so, I actually made the gooey substance along with Ocha. YOUNGER SIBLINGS RULE. there was mayonaise, salt, PEPPER, salad, steak, fries, leaf (yes leaf), cream, ketchup, tea, chicken, and... there should be more. XD
about like halfway mixing it I tried the substance with fries. It actually tasted good. but then I wished I had water. ><

well, it was the most fun I had all week. XD

I'm doing a fanfic now, about Hetalia. I don't know why, probably inspired from LJ. The Hetalia community entries actually take up a lot of space compared to other communities. but who's complaining? probably also inspired from this 59Haru fanfic that I found lurking the hitman_reborn community. anyone who's a Reborn! fan should know what that 59 stands for. (not like anyone cares, but anyway! :D)
It's beautiful *0* it's the 10YL! arc timeline. So imagine Gokudera and his very fine 10YL self.

I'm getting so used to LJ that I haven't opened other sites liek srsly. I should starting now (BUT YOU'RE GOING BACK ISN'T IT A BIT TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW)

I need to train my Swordsman, honestly. It needs to tank my Priest in case anyone will not be online.

I'm going back to Indonesia tomorrow! I can't wait. I quite enjoy the plane, and I miss my cousins badly. It shouldn't take 10 minutes to finally use the usual 'benye' and 'keejiiii' words again. XD

capslock communities are win I tell you.
SOWONEUL MALHAEBWA.

3 peeps who replied:

syania/bs said...

IDK WT T CMMENT XCEPT THT I READ THIS YA

sylphiawings said...

DIE

Orz said...

th word goey reminds me of th cheese dat u and lily were playing in th plane HAHH