A time of half-age

Thursday 18 June 2009

Okay, so all of you know that I has turned 15 on 10th of June. and I did not have time to make an entry because I was studying Physics and Geography for the next day LIKE MAD, but now I think it was worth it. :D
Anyway, thanks to everyone who said happy birthday to me. And for the presents!
(Wait, I need to transfer the photos)
(Okay, I finished)

so, basically what I got was from the following people. I wonder if I left anyone out:
Marc (he be the very first) - that cow doll over there
Syania - those two keychains at the edge
The school - EXAMS. dreadful, I know.
Nisa - a notebook and handphone accessory
Siti - a keychain. I have like another but it's a different one so I didn't mind~
Carisa and my mom - the big brown bag over there (I used it during the exams)
Saher - a wallet and a handphone accessory
Tresa - that smiley face wallet and the keychain beside it
Dinda - the small pink bag.

I wrote this in order of reactivity people who gave the presents to me. Of course, there's people who said congrats through SMS, but you know who you are, and I thank you. :D
the first one to send happy bday on SMS was Saher (00.00 am. I am not kidding), and Marc's was the most recent, I think. Somewhere along the line Hamzah, Syania, Lily, Tresa and Indira gave me an SMS too.
I thank you all >< (not to mention the people who said it to me face-to-face)

AND NOW THAT EXAMS ARE OVER, that should count as a birthday present, but the best one was from my computer who let me log in into my MSN~

okay, now the exams.
Geography was awesome. Yes, my hand did hurt and I had a bit of a strain somewhere, but it was okay. About 3 days later Mr Carver passed by me and said 'You did really well on the exam by the way' and I was like 'Really? awesome :D'. He was always a fast marker.

Physics overall I did good, I guess the hours and hours of studying paid off XD the Paper 1/6 was okay, since that's where I excel. Paper 3 was easier than I thought 0___0 but that's probably because I memorized all the formulas by heart.

1st Lang English
was common sense as usual. and, like Geography, I had a strain on my hand somewhere. but then it left me about half and hour left (or was it 45 minutes?) to fiddle around. I think one of the boys fell asleep and Mr Pemberton had to wake him up. Good, clean source of entertainment.

MATHS.
damn. The paper 2 was easy as hell, I wanted to fly throughout the hall when I finished it - BUT THE PAPER 4 WAS FREAKIN... weird. I missed out 23 marks out of 126 already (for sure) and Rawan was like 'You missed out 23 freakin marks FOR SURE?!' and I just laughed and hung my head in shame. -getshot-
but, really, loads of my friends found it confusing and hard. Maybe I should've asked one of the accelerated people to teach me.

DT.
.. It was okay, really. but the first paper I did not finish at all. I missed around 22 marks. probably. 2nd paper was okay, I managed to make an Octagon out of a square side 110, and if I had time I would've finished drawing the net for the truck, but time ran out. =.= and I estimated the curves in B and S from the word VEGETABLES. sad life. that was the first exam that I actually didn't finish (second was math paper 4).

Chemistry
was easier than I thought it would be. 0____0 Especially the paper 3, which mostly contained past paper questions which I learned. plus Macleod gave us some of the questions for revision, so it was fine. Paper 1/6 was mostly guesswork XD but I did analyse it through.

Biology
was probably my most confident/easiest exam, other than English and ICT. I zoomed through the questions and had like 30 mins - 1 hour left over for me to sleep. (I slept on the paper 3 exams btw - Ina sat beside me and was surprised to see me sleep comfortably DURING AN EXAM but luckily I wasn't busted)

ICT
gave me a strain. I think the exams which give me a strain on the hand were the ones that I found easy. XD
I forgot what URL stood for, and that made me lost A MARK -sobs-

I hear Carisa snoring right now and that indicates that she is having a good dream. :D

6 peeps who replied:

syania/bs said...

LOL MATAR SNORING = GUD DREAM? I LOLZ.

I wrote this in order of reactivity
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

n wts this estimating curves for B and S? BS? HOHO. BT SRSLY, HOW DO U ESTIMATE CURVES?

Hamzah Al Asadulloh said...

wuoo. u kno dinda called me to ask wat to get for u nyeh2

U SLEPT

how cud u

sylphiawings said...

@syania: it's a DT thing. you know? >D
carisa snored but then stopped, i guess that's when the dream stopped haha

@hamzah: LOL REALLY? pshah dinda you can just give me anything and i'll be happy ><
YES I SLEPT BECAUSE IT WAS BORING.

ranii-a said...

waaw. sorry cania i didnt give u a present D:

happy-late birthday anyway.

i know. im very late.

Anty said...

OH MAH GAWD I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY? D8

Well, happy late birthday anyways. c: Haha. Got presents?


...I didn't.

But I asked for a tablet and maybe my parents didn't listen so they said 'yes'. =D

Faroline said...

oh shoot um so sorry i fogot about ur birthday
well...happy birthday!!