Something just occured to me

Friday 29 May 2009

Where's Parry?


I believe Carisa once had the same title. 0____0

My msn is currently gay. I hate it so much now I feel like grabbing a moon and smash the software to the moon, if it can be touched.
Or I can send it back to time, 79 AD, when Pompeii was buried under Vesuvius. I'LL LET IT BURY THERE UNTIL IT IS DISCOVERED BY ARCHEOLOGISTS AND PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT THE FIND OF THE CENTURY-

okay, moving on.

Exams are coming up, and I'm starting revision 2 weeks early, surprise. XD
I just HAVE to get a B or above in the exams, if not I will condemn myself to nothingness. Although I don't have to worry much about some subjects.
I even bought this notebook for revision. XD

On piano, I'm learning this song called 'If I Were a Bird' from Code Geass. It's a nice song, and pretty easy since I learned the proper way to sight-read. It may not be the first proper song I learned, but it is going to be the first song that I like that I can play. (Road's song doesn't count, it's too easy)
After that, i'll probably learn To Zanarkand, though it's WAAAY beyond my level.

TV now I watch mostly the Roland Garros tournament in France, Tennis. HURRAY FOR FEDERER.~

If I do not pass my end of year exams with flying colors, I can't go to Japan to study. @_@


here's Parry!

5 peeps who replied:

syania/bs said...

OMG URE GOING T JAPAN T STUDY? URE SRS?

My msn is currently gay. I hate it so much now I feel like grabbing a moon and smash the software to the moon, if it can be touched.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

btw y do u have 2 music players in ur blog?!!?!?

sylphiawings said...

XD my mom said i could. i should learn proper japanese.

it's only one 0___0

syania/bs said...

u have one on th sidebar n on th bottom

sylphiawings said...

no i don't... 0___0

Orz said...

HAHAHAH LOLL
my msn hardly works too nowadays |: