About a mother i'd like to call

Tuesday 26 May 2009

My goodness, I hast been tagged. XD I have a reason to post something now.

10 things about Syania:
1. She's very obsessed with SuJu (help from yours truly >D)
2. She can draw like her life depended on it.
3. She says i'm one of her best buds
4. She says I Am Her Daughter. (Fishy.)
5. She's the one who inspired me to wear a headscarf
6. She has 'issues'.
7. She's going away later this summer (NOOOO)
8. She. never. finishes. goals. srsly. (when was the last time you said you wanted to watch anime?)
9. She complains about her download speed a lot.
10. Lastly, SHE HAS SHORT TERM MEMORY LOST.

I tag the people Syania tagged, and also my school friends. DO IT OR ELSE.

3 peeps who replied:

Faroline said...

it is funny...she draws as if her life depends on it >D Remember when she told us she can "play" pencils

syania/bs said...

LOL FARAH I STILL TELL PPL I PLAY PENCILS

5. She's the one who inspired me to wear a headscarf

OMG R U SRS??? I TOTALLY DD NOT KNO THT OMG IM SO GLAD I INSPIRED U T_____T *tears up*

LOL @ NO.9

Orz said...

THEN U R MY SON